maandag 3 december 2012

Busy Bee

It has been a while that I actually wrote something on my blog. Currently I'm working really hard to get my new series of paintings done for the next nature art diary (2014) of mine. To be published next summer. A lot of people don't know that such a project takes a full year planning. The image deadline is the first, which is coming too close already! First the cover has to be chosen (dec/jan), then all my paintings must be done (jan), I need to photograph each one of them (feb) we can designing the layout again (april), then up to the printers (june) and the finished diary is in stores in august/september!
I promise, the next diary is already getting even more colors that the current one. Including bee-eaters, butterflies, flowers, lots of baby animals from cute to funny. I won't post every image, that would take away the curiosity hey! The current one, 'Marjolein Kruijt natuuragenda 2013' is already in its last month of availability. And I'm already running out. Get your copy at: www.marjoleinkruijt.nl/agenda.htm or ask at your (dutch) bookstore! Only €11,95 + postal costs. A great gift for christmas!

(preview) closeup from larger painting / sheep in pastel by Marjolein Kruijt.
I love the way sheep chew!

Share/Bookmark